Thursday 11 August 2005

VROOOOM!

Greetings all my faithful subscribers. The day has come. I have wheels to match my shiny full NZ driver's licence. Be happy. Anyways, the picture of my beautiful new (well, not really new...) car is below. It is an '89 Nissan Skyline GTE. Nothing fancy but she can go if she needs to go.
skyline
*Funny bit of trivia, that's the Chun family rental in the back and the red sleeve in the picture is Noelle's brother Quinn's arm. That lovely grey Skyline is the car in question. Pic was taken in Arrowtown.
I am currently taking suggestions for names. As per Naval tradition, female names only please. Current leading contender is Fray (it's a "Joss Whedon" thing).
Lots happening this weekend. Expect a big photo blog when it's all over. Take care everyone and see you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any time you chose to respond would be great, as it is apparent you check this often. -lianna