Wednesday 12 July 2006

L&P...



My iWeb Demonstration Site (Click here)

So, those cool kids over at Apple decided to give me a .Mac account* as one of my benefits. I figured I might as well use the thing, in conjunction with the iWeb program that came with my new MacBook (White if you must know), to make a cool little page that showcases what it can do. The following site literally took less than a minute to make and publish. Ahh, gotta love the simplicity of Apple. I particularly enjoy the video that I posted over there and I encourage you all to check it out (it relates to the title of this post). For those of you not in the know, L&P is a soda made in NZ. It also happens to be the best soda in the world. I guess things are just so quiet over here that I'm resorting to relatively boring posts such as this one. Please bear with me as work has been keeping me pretty busy, so I haven't had the time to put up posts with content as captivating as my (mis)adventures in NZ (feel free to relive those adventures by visiting the 2005 Archives-over there on the left). On that note, take care everyone and go visit that iWeb site of mine!!!

*If you are curious as to what .Mac and iWeb are, please come visit me at the Apple Store Ala Moana and I'd be happy to explain! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I could do that just as well with WMP. I just need space to host it....

Miss Tortolita said...

Hey Adrian! Great to hear from you! It seems like you're having fun as a Mac dude in Hawaii! Well we definitely need to get together when you come back to LA for grad school..we'll need to hit up the Rumba Room now that it is one of my new favorite places and I think everyone should experience it!