Saturday 7 October 2006

Project: Facial Hair

So I got a fair amount of feedback in regards to the previous pic. Let me just update you all on the progress of that:

DSC00115.JPG
This depicts growth after 5 weeks of non-shaving. How fascinating. Those of you who weren't too keen on the idea will be happy to note that I actually shaved after taking this pic. There endeth the experiment. It was fun while it lasted.

In any case, I'm not in LA right now (as some of you may know). More on that in the next post... Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wasnt so great anyway

Anonymous said...

amen to my brother.
why arent you in LA. you owe me dinner with darren when i fly in :)

Anonymous said...

Ming Chi.
Pleased to see you try, however best lay waste to the razor!
I guess you saved a few quarters on razor's!

Anonymous said...

i stand by what i said before - clean shaven = sexy. therefore, tis an improvement. =D