Friday 10 November 2006

Thanksgiving needs to hurry up

Hey there folks. Sorry for the lack of posts. It's just indicative of how busy I've been with school & work (or, in other words, how boring I've been). Anyways, here are a few pics that I've accumulated recently and would like to share with you.

639804842405_0_BG
First up, a pic of all the cousins in the family. From L->R, Top->Bottom: Me & Taran, Caitlin, Jorden, Callum & Brittany, Ayden & Joshua. (Missing: Deryck).
Halloween
So he doesn't feel too left out, here's a pic of my bro. He went to the Senior Halloween Dance dressed as an Eagle Scout. I can't belive he fit those pants...
DSC00128.JPG
Dinner at Lawry's. Again (well, last time was about 2 yrs ago). This time, with Brad, Jazell & Brad's friends from high school (Isabel & Helen). A couple more pics will be posted when they finally make their way to me.
DSC00129.JPG
Finally, a pic from the Pasadena store. We aren't supposed to sell things out of this section so the guys in the back decided to really hammer the point home by making a fake crime scene. They did an incredibly convincing job. The outline is of one of my managers who lay on the ground while being outlined by stickers.

Yup, so that's all for now. Two big exams coming up on monday should make for a rough day. Afterwards, there'll be Thanksgiving coming up (and, as the post title alludes...it's not coming nearly as quickly as I'd like it to). No real plans that weekend except for work. I bet it'll be pretty hectic. A few peeps will be in town and hopefully I won't get tied down by the store for too long so that I can get a chance to see them all. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well. Take care and Go the All Blacks!!! (They're playing France tomorrow night...on Armistice Day - Veteran's Day for us Yanks).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thats a pretty clever idea.
right now im in glory because i just got tickets to the feb. john mayer concert here in omaha. sweet music!

Anonymous said...

adrian you went to lawry's w/o me?!?!??! especially whilst i am stuck here in middle of nowhere colorado springs?!?!?!? i do believe i shall go off and have an emotional breakdown now.

cute cousins. derryck looks like a dork. a very tall dork. haha.

Miss Tortolita said...

YaY for Thanksgiving! Have a great Thanksgiving day & weekend! And good luck on Black Friday handling all those greedy shoppers :) I'm sure you'll be fine!

Anonymous said...

i think you should just make a separate blog titled "Adrian eatz at baller-ass restaurantz" and post all of your food pics there.

Anonymous said...

it passed