Tuesday 5 December 2006

Cars & Finals

Hey folks. Just a quick update since it's exam season. I went to the car show this evening w/Darren, Priscilla & Josh and had an awesome time. I even met a Kiwi mechanic who was at the show with Morgan Motor Cars (http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk). Anyhow, I thought I'd let you all know that no updates will be on the way till after all my work is done (Dec 12 to be precise). Please accept this single picture of me behind the wheel of a 2007 Porsche Boxster S (yes, those are my jeans in the bottom of the pic) as a bit of a preview of things to come (also expect higher quality pics since I'll be leaching them off of Josh from his digi cam). Take care everyone and best of luck to those of you who are still in school!

DSC00147.JPG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you would.

im dying here with finals.
ahhhhhh. i want to go home.