Friday 5 October 2007

The Move

So, I'm all connected to the internet at my new place up in Redwood City. Work is busy-ish but in the good way! Here are a few pics to keep you all semi-updated. More on the way once I'm all settled (and clean up the place a bit).


My Beetle. She's still nameless so if you've got a good, female name starting with 'H' to suggest, feel free to leave a comment.

Josh, Brad, Jazell, Darren, Claudia, Deryck, Priscilla (& everyone else in LA), thanks for everything.

And finally, here's the new place. Well, the outside. The inside is quite cluttered so I'm gonna hold off on posting any pics for now. Be patient though. It'll be worth it!

Anyhow, that's all for now. I've got work bright and early in the morning so I best be off to bed. Take care all and I will catch you later. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! glad to see you're doing well

Anonymous said...

Hinemoa is a good name !!