Sunday 12 October 2008

On the Menu: October

I haven't done this in months (cuz, unfortunately, I haven't cooked anything noteworthy in that time) but I'm now bringing back the cook & show portion of the blog.



Here's my dish for this month: Cashew Chicken Stir-fry (over rice). From the name, you can tell that chicken & cashew nuts are two of the major ingredients in the dish. Also in there, as you may be able to see in the photo, red capsicums (bell peppers), snow peas and baby bok choy to round out a reasonably healthy (and simple to prepare) dinner! It turned out quite well and adding some crushed red pepper gave it a nice kick. It's good to be eating at home again!



On an unrelated note, here's a pic of my bro in action for Oxy Soccer. We'll see if I get a chance to catch a game sometime this season before it's over (I think I have about a month).



No comments: