Tuesday 7 September 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Work sent me to Corona, CA at the tail end of the week and I took the opportunity to travel down to LA. So, I just wanted to share a few pics on this weekend of mine:


A Chinese vase from the "Hidden Symbols" exhibit at SFO (Terminal 3 presented by the Asian Art Museum). The SFO museums skillfully and successfully combine art & planes like no other airport I've frequented; something I'm beginning to learn more about with something that I've liked for as long as I can remember.

A long day in the office (well, the Vesta office...and not to mention being forced to eat dinner the night before at Jack in the Box due to a paucity of meal options upon arrival in Corona) meant that we earned a legit dinner at a good restaurant. Bonus points if you can tell where I ate at... (Hint #1: Volcano!)

Hint #2: Meat + fast hands.

Yeah, we ate at Benihana. Angela told them we were celebrating my birthday so they came out to sing.

Me and my green tea ice creams. Yum.

After spending a surfeit of time with Grant and hanging out with Kevin, Brad, Kim, Neil and Deryck too, I drove back up to the Bay Area in time for Nick's B-day. 生日快乐 (old man).

Short week and off I go. More on that later. Take care folks!

No comments: