Thursday 30 December 2010

Home for the Holidays: 2010 Edition

Hi! It has been a busy holiday so far (Happy belated Xmas) but I just haven't had much time to update the blog. I thought it might be nice just to include a couple of pics to show you all how things have been going since I got back to Hawaii.
Exhibit A:


Plate lunch from Pearl's. Meat jun, bbq chicken, garlic roast potato salad, shoyu potatoes, long rice and choy sum. Ah, nothing quite beats the food here.
Exhibit B:


I narrowly escaped the wrath of the major storm that has hit California...only to be subject to the constant rain that has hit Hawaii. As a result, I have seen lakes and waterfalls pop up around town that I have never seen before (case in point, the water features pictured above appeared at the Blaisdell Center). At least I am much, much warmer here in the islands!
Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season. More pics to come at a later date!

No comments: