Wednesday 16 August 2006

Back back to Cali Cali

How are you all doing this fine summer afternoon? As most of you probably know, I'm back in So Cal to settle in the week before school. Quite a bit is going on so here's a brief little update for you. I don't have internet at the house so I'm actually blogging to you all from the Pasadena Apple Store (where I'll be working part time - come visit if you can). Anyways, here goes...

DSC00096.JPG
Here's a pic of the house I'm living in and sharing w/Josh & Yuto. It's quite spacious inside and there's an historic (old) feel to the place since it was built back in the early 1900's.
DSC00093.JPG

DSC00094.JPG
Here are a couple of pics of my room. It's pretty unremarkable at the moment but at least I'm unpacked!
DSC00095.JPG
Next to the kitchen, there's a door that leads to the basement. To be quite honest, it looks pretty creepy down there. I doubt I'll be going down there too often...
DSC00098.JPG
Last, but certainly not least, Josh, Brandon, Carie & I went over to the Largo yesterday evening to see Bic Runga play a beautiful acoustic set. She is such an amazing live performer! I had the fortune of meeting Bic after the show and getting my CD signed. I also got a pic but I'm currently waiting for Carie to send that along. I must say, what a great start to the year!

So that's everything for the moment. Hopefully I'll get some furniture in my room and we'll also get some internet at the house. Until then, don't expect too many updates until I start spending more time on campus or at the Apple Store. On that note, take care everyone!

3 comments:

joel said...

The new house looks sweet man! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun...say hi to Josh for me too!

Miss Tortolita said...

yAy Welcome back! Do you work AND live in Pasadena?! Duuuude I work in Pasadena so I am always here...I will go visit you at the Apple Store sometime..where exactly is it, and when do u work? Your house looks awesome! Let's hang out soon homie!

watersorceress said...

that's a whole lot of wood panelling going on in your room.