Wednesday 5 September 2007

Apologies for Quietude...

So, August seemed to roll by without so much as a peep on the blog. Sorry. Other than the Brooke concert (previous post), a brief stopover in the Bay Area (Dan's belated b-day party & lunch w/Brenton, 'Cisco & Misha) and a visit by family (Deryck is now a freshman at Oxy), it was a pretty low key month of unsuccessful job searching. Now that we've turned the corner and have made it into September, I'm hoping for a shift in winds and a change in fortunes. There have been encouraging signs so watch this space as I'll be posting news as soon as I can. I just don't want to jinx anything right now...

I've got a fair number of photos that need to be sourced from various people (rock climbing pics from Brad, family visit pics from Family, Darren's B-day dinner, etc.) so I'm gonna keep this post on the shorter side. Expect a longer and hopefully more interesting post next time. Until then, enjoy this pic and take care everyone!

snake!
Darren and I went hiking at the Big Santa Anita Loop this past weekend (in 100+ degree F heat). While the falls were super weak sauce compared to my last trip earlier this summer, we did see a doe and the following.
Can you spot the snake in the pic? Bonus points if you can see the lizard in its mouth too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah he told me about it...icky