Tuesday 30 September 2008

Sunday Morning Bike Ride

So, this past weekend I went out on a lovely sunday morning ride that encompassed Woodside, Skyline, the 92 and Cañada. It was a pretty tough one, particularly the climb up King's Mountain Rd, but we made it (I'll omit my flat tyre blunders...you'll have to ask Don or Charles). I didn't get too many pics (just a few a that I managed to snap with my phone) but here goes:


A pretty view looking out to the Bay from King's Mountain Rd. I can say with a good amount of certainty that it's harder taking a decent picture while on a bike versus while riding a horse.

Don & Charles climbing up King's Mountain Rd. Kudos to Don who managed to tackle the hill with a most unhelpful "Granny gear."

Pic taken from Skyline Blvd out towards Half Moon Bay (and, somewhere through that fog, presumably the Pacific). There were so many good vantage points on this ride.

The best pic I managed to take of the three of us. Apologies for cutting off part of your head Charles.

I'm very happy about making it out to ride on such a lovely day. Too bad more of you guys couldn't join us. *cough* Nick *cough* Alisa *cough*

On a different note, today pretty much marks a year that I've been up here in the Bay Area. Many thanks to those of you who have made the past 12 months as enjoyable and as memorable as they have been. I look forward to many new adventures with you all and I'm certainly glad I'm here! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn those are all taken with your phone?!?! what kind of phone do you have?