Wednesday 3 December 2008

Movember Update 3

So, the month ended and Movember came to a close. As did my mustache growing antics. How did I fare following 30 odd days of facial follicle growth? Observe:

The Mo (& fuzz below my bottom lip) were untouched through the full month. A fun exercise though not as impressive as I would've hoped!


And here it is about to be gone! Even though it wasn't much, it began to get annoying near the end...particularly when I ate and it felt like there was a caterpillar sitting up there.


And there we are! Clean shaven once more!
So, it was all good fun and all for a good cause. Thanks to those who donated on my behalf (er...thanks Mum). It's not too late to get in on the donation fun if you're still keen to contribute to a worthwhile charity! Ask me how! Mercifully, I reckon that'll be my last attempt at facial hair development (well, at least till Movember '09). Also, apologies for slacking off plenty on overall updates. This week looks like a busy one so I can't say the sitch will change. Hopefully I can update you all soon though! Take care!

Movember - Sponsor Me

No comments: