Thursday 28 May 2009

Birthday Weekend Pt. 1

Thanks to everyone who made this past weekend awesome either by being around or conveying your best wishes from afar. Pretty quick entry here to cover the first couple days (and based on what photos I do have copies of). Here goes.


Kings of Leon in San Fran. Kick started a great weekend that included a (well-earned) day off work just because!

They play an amazing show live. Heard all the favorites including "Be Somebody", "On Call", "Sex on Fire", et. al. My only complaint is that they didn't play "Revelry". Thanks to Susanna for getting a gang together to go!

Birthday dinner @ South Food & Wine Bar [link]. I finally got to head up to the city to try out this Aussie/NZ restaurant, which I definitely recommend! Great food (lamb cutlet, pea mash and carrots...no pic of the pavlova for dessert) and great company to boot. Thanks to Brad, Jaz & Melissa for the night out.

More to come I suppose. I'm waiting patiently for pics from Brad, Claudia & Diana who all, collectively, provide great coverage of what I did the other days. Adieu for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure that i like kings of leon...how did they become so popular??