Monday 12 July 2010

Another Weekend in July

A few random pics from the past few days of this 2nd weekend of July.


Did a late afternoon trail run at Eaton Park on Fri and saw some monster banana slugs chugging their way across the trail. Had to do a bit of fancy maneuvering to avoid flattening a few of our limaceous friends.

Awesome homemade fried rice with fresh corn, edamame and some chicken sausage. Yum.

Returned to Stern Grove. Didn't get a chance to snag lunch prior to (too busy watching Spain grab a late goal in extra time to win the World Cup) so I ended up getting one of these spinach & potato knishes at the gig. Not bad I guess, but I wished it would've been a bit more substantial.

Went back to Stern Grove to see the SF Symphony perform. Again, another cold day in San Francisco and, because of being tardy due to the World Cup, difficult to locate a great spot to sit at (as evidenced by the photo). Good show, but I enjoyed last week's Opera performance a bit better (much to my surprise). Maybe I should go check out an Opera sometime?

So there you have it. Hope everyone has been well!

1 comment:

lianna said...

that slug is ULTRA gross