Tuesday 2 November 2010

Adios October

October has come and gone in a flash and here we've come upon October. I had an eventful past weekend heading down to LA for Deryck's last collegiate soccer game.


The starting line up for Occidental College's matchup against Cal Lutheran. Deryck's third from the left.

The Seniors after their last college game. They ended their careers as winners 1-0 over "Cal Lu".

The happy family after the exciting game!

A beautiful day in SF which I luckily had the chance to enjoy after flying back from LA. South SF on the left, SFO near the center and Downtown SF towards the right from the viewpoint of Coyote Point.

Once again Movember is upon us. Here I am on November 1, clean shaven. If you'd like to support a worthy cause (Prostate Cancer Foundation and Livestrong), please drop by the following link and contribute. Thanks!!!

http://us.movember.com/mospace/58017/



Wish me luck on my Mo' growin'!

1 comment:

lianna said...

congrats to deryck!