Tuesday 15 March 2005

Back in Paris...

Hi everyone. Happy Spring Break to all you fellow SC peeps! I had such a good time in Paris the last time around, I thought, why not do it all over again? Well, do some of it over again and try to see some new stuff too. Anyways, here are a few pics:


Here's the Air Tahiti Airbus A340 preparing to ferry me 10+ hours around the globe. Cat, I believe you were right about the logo...

The sunrise is a beautiful thing. It's one thing to see the beautiful European sun rise from ground level, but to see it several thousand feet in the air is a whole other experience...

Here is the glorious Arch de Triumphe in all its majesty. This time, I brought my camera.

Carie & I on the top of the Arch. You would be able to see the Eiffel tower in the background, but Carie's unusually large head is obstructing the view.

Don't diss my ride...it's a Renault...

Actually, I prefer this car...anyone at Renault care to hook me up?

At FNAC (French music & electronics shop), I ran into an old friend...

The kiddie playground at the Jardin de Tuileries. Carie is re-living her childhood. Unfortunately, the amusement park thing that was there over the summer wasn't there now. That meant no kebob sandwich (avec frites) for me...

This here is a beautiful picture and I think most of you know where I am without me having to explain... Why, yes! Those are Oakley Titanium C Wires with Emerald Polarized lenses.

Finally, here's a picture of the magnificent Seine River. It runs through the middle of Paris. Doesn't it look mighty fine here?

Yup, that's all I've been up to so far for the past couple days. For those of you who might be interested, I also visited the ACCENT center & the Daumesnil residence where I spent a good portion of this past summer. Such good memories. On that note, I'll leave you all to be. Have a brilliant time and check in for more pics at a later date. Au Revoir!!!

No comments: