Monday 18 April 2005

Family: Part Deux

Because they're just so darn cute... Here are some more pics of the little kiddies on their vacation in Hawaii with their bestest cousins.

ghtrunk
My Uncle & I helped out my mum "de-husk" (proper verb?) a banana trunk. After peeling off more than enough layers, we were at a loss as to what we should do with the trunk. This is the best thing we came up with: dangling little children from it. Here, Deryck & I display our height advantage over poor Joshua.
girlstrunk
The girls were next in line. Here, Caitlin & Brittany (I have absolutely no clue which one is which...too hard to tell from this photo) hold on for dear life as their amused, older cousins look on.
girlsatwaiks
And finally, here are Brittany & Caitlin (once again hard to tell from the pic) chillin' on the beach in Waikiki. The weather looks fine, the water looks warm. I'm having serious home sickness attacks again...
shameful
Uncle Lance, Caitlin, Brittany & Dad playing the family game of choice: Mahjong. Notice the shameful display of fingers. That's my family...
I hope you enjoy the pics. There are a bunch more on my Mum's, Aunty's and Uncle's cameras that have yet to be uploaded. When I get a hold of em, I'll put them up for you all to check out. That's all for now I suppose. Have a cheerful week and keep in mind, we're almost to the end of the semester (well, some of us are closer than others). Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy oy oy! Ur in serious trouble; Kum Moo is so upset that you didn't include a pic of her in your blogsite. You'd best duck past Auckland and go straight down to Dunedin if ur know what's good for yer.