Thursday 28 April 2005

Serenity: Sneak Peek

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd post up some cool news. Serenity, the highly anticipated movie based on my beloved Firefly TV Show (created by Joss Whedon) had it's release date pushed back to September 30, 2005. I feared that I would not be able to see it immediately when it comes out because I'll be deep in the south island freezing my butt off.

As luck would have it, I caught wind of a secret preview screening of the movie that's happening for one day, one show at 10 movie theaters across the US. When I tried to procure tickets, there were luckily some left for the closest show. After buying the tickets, it was quickly discovered that they sold out all 10 screenings within 7 hours of releasing the news. What timing!!! The co-workers and I have decided to make this once in a liftime trip out to see this movie that we just can't wait 5 months to see (and wouldn't have had the opportunity to see together). Tickets are purchased, plans are in place. Las Vegas, I'll be coming soon (even if it's just for one night).
serenity
We'll be sure to catch the movie (and hopefully an awesome Vegas Buffet). More to come later, but be excited for us!!!
If you want to find out more info about Serenity and Firefly, check out these links:
The Official Serenity Movie Website
A Firefly Fan Site

No comments: