Monday 11 April 2005

We Are Family...

This past weekend, I had the fortune of spending time with my family who came to town on holiday. Uncle Lance, Aunty Paula, Josh, Brittany & Caitlin and my Aunty Karen all together for a weekend of craziness. I cannot stress the importance of family enough and I can truthfully say that I made it through my 3 midterms last week because I had been looking forward to surviving and being able to spend time with everyone. Unfortunately, there were digital cameras aplenty which meant that each of us has a handful of pictures. I'll post mine for you all to see and I'll also post any pics I get from everyone else (when they send em my way). I hope they're having fun while I'm back at school and we'll see if I can get around to spending time with them again...

mirrorcuzcrop
The Twins & Josh reflected in the mirror at the Waikele Old Navy.
stroller
Brittany & Caitlin tooling around Old Navy in the stroller.
birdwatchin
Caitlin & Brittany admiring the birds at Pet's Discount.
sleepyjosh
After a long day of walking around Waikele (and discovering that they recently opened an Adidas Outlet!), Josh is pooped and is taking a nap here in the car.

And that, my friends, was my weekend (well, only a few pics). Hopefully, more pics on the way! Thanks for the good times family. We'll see if I can make it back before you all leave...
Photo hosting courtesy of

No comments: