Saturday 24 December 2005

Happy Xmas and Fare Thee Well

I'd like to start off by wishing you all Merry Christmas! It's currently the night before here (will be Xmas Day in an hour and a half to be exact) and there's a load of events that I've got to look forward to tomorrow (in addition to the present opening). Hopefully I can get a ton of family pics to post for you all to see! The two other big things to point out during this post are: 1) This post officially brings up the 1/2 century of posts on this Blog of mine. In the great tradition of cricket (since it is cricket season here in NZ), I raise my bat to the crowd (you guys)! 2) I sold my first ever car today! Au Revoir to her (I don't think I officially named her, but I had been calling her Eliza) and I wish her the best of luck with her new owner (who's name also happens to be Adrian). I will miss her a lot particularly since she treated me so well and got me all around NZ. She was simply amazing.
mycar
That's all for now I guess. Look forward to a future post detailing my Xmas & post-Xmas activities. Happy Holidays and take care!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont cry about the car, i bet adrian will take care of it. also, you come home soon! how was xmas, i know its winding up there, but just beginning here...

Miss Tortolita said...

Hey you! I take it your days in NZ are winding down? YaY, Adrian is coming back home! I hope you enjoy your last stretch of time in the paradise that you have enjoyed for the past semester. Merry Christmas and see you soon! ::hugs::