Tuesday 20 November 2007

Meet Inara

Good day. Work has been busy to say the least and, while it's pretty tiring, it has still been enjoyable for the most part. Thankfully, as most of you know, there's a nice break coming up shortly. Before all the fun that is sure to come (and surely to be shared here on the blog), I thought I'd introduce you to the latest member of my "family" here in Redwood City.



That's Inara, my new bike. 2007 Trek 1600. Currently, she's finding good use as my ride to work and in the future, hopefully as my "long distance" training bike (can't let Daniel beat me up hills on a unicycle!). I'm very happy and getting to and from FoxHollow quicker than ever. On that note, I hope you all have a happy turkey day. Cheers.

P.S. Shout out to Tyra Hammond whose music/voice I've been enjoying as of late. Her work with the Opensouls, the Tornadoes and (her cousin) Scribe (on a track called "Say it Again") are stellar. Have a listen!!

No comments: