Friday 19 March 2010

The Past 24 hrs or so

Just a quick update to fill you folks in on the past day. Went to quite the shindig last night to celebrate the 80th b-day for my dad's friend. Dressed up nice and all as you can see in the pic. I must say the Brothers Lim look quite sharp there. Personally, I feel like I would've looked nicer wearing the ~HK$20,000 Canali blazer I tried on in Pacific Place earlier in the day but let's not dwell on such things...(I kid, I kid).

The other news of note being that I had a miserable experience traveling to and from Shenzhen (mainland China) that involved visa problems, passport mixups, significant delays leaving and returning to HK and just a whole lot of frustration. Of course Dad, Aunty & Deryck had no problems whatsoever. Too tired to post any lengthy details here but I felt I needed to air out a bit of the bad feeling generated from today's ordeal. Cheers.

1 comment:

thehungrykitty said...

you're such a polite air-er out-er :)
can't wait to see some comments on your photos! i looked thru em all... DELISH!! and of course, looking sharp in the collared shirts, hehe