Monday 18 July 2005

But Wait, There's More...

By the way, here are just a handful of pictures to whet your appetite. Not too much planned for this week other than classes. Since the Chocolate Carnival runs through the whole week, maybe we can try to catch the Decadent Chocolate Factory tour. I'll keep you posted. Anyways...

lamb dinner
Voila! My dinner from the night before last! That's Ham stuffed Lamb cutlets, cheese & bacon potatoes and a Mac's Ginger Beer for dinner. I forgot to make the salad so I had that for dinner last night instead. Tasty stuff. Tonight, Lily is supposed to make vegetable lasagna. I can't take the anticipation...
And here are a few pics from before that I forgot to upload for yawl to enjoy.
Ryan, Stuart and I went on a short hike last week trying to get to the Signal Hill Lookout. Following Ryan's directions, we wound up the mountain side, hit a high point between two peaks and then ended up by the sea on the northern shore of the Otago Harbour (at or around Ravensbourne for those keeping track). As it would turn out, at our closest we were just below the Signal Hill peak. Oh well, at least we got some good exercise and some nice views.
DSC04543.JPG
After finally getting to the other side of the hill, we saw some sheep. This particular fellow is rather dark compared most of the other sheep we've seen so far. How unusual.
DSC04544.JPG
And here's some sort of monument (what to, we're not really sure). Ryan & Stuart pose for the sake of having some sort of visual evidence of our journeys.

Okey dokey people. Back to class and all that school stuff. Send me some emails if you'd like (I'd REALLY appreciate hearing from some of you...any of you) and I'll keep you all posted as to my activities here in the deep, deep south. Au Revoir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so much good food. i think I would be broke after a week down there, too many different types of food to try. Looks cold though.

Come to rome, ny its like 102 deg round noon time.

Well, it's nice to hear that there are girls round u that are worth snoggin

anyways,
~S.D.

Anonymous said...

MC:
Keep the photos coming, so we can stay in touch with your activities.
Just don't forget your studies, while having a great time!
BaBa