Wednesday 5 April 2006

At Least It's Not Raining...

fallentree
While sitting in class today listening to presentations, we were loudly interrupted by a crashing noise.  A quick look out the window would reveal the source of the sound.  Low and behold, it's been so windy today that a tree was knocked over.  This isn't the windiest weather I've been in, nor is that tree a lightweight (the trunk is pretty darn thick) so it's a bit surprising to see.  Thankfully, no one was injured and campus security was promptly on the scene.

Yeah, so it has been pretty lousy weather the past couple of days and hopefully things will be more like today (sans wind and accompanying wind chill).  I've been fairly busy with various exams and projects so not a whole lot of time to have fun.  I've also been looking at after graduation options during my free time.  Only a few more weeks till the end of the semester.  In many ways, I just can't wait.  Take care everyone, I'll be in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obviously no time for fun. you literally took a picture of a fallen tree. lol.