Saturday 29 April 2006

Senior Fountain Run

Howdy folks. These pics are already up on Brad's site but I thought I'd jack them and put them on my site...

IMG_3251
Here's what I saw after setting foot on campus. A huge crowd at the Finger Fountain on the north end of campus. This gives you a great idea of how big an event this was. It really was insane!
IMG_3258
Laura & I near the Finger Fountain. Brandon is there in the background (left) looking like he's staring at someone else.
IMG_3259
Carie & I also at the Finger Fountain. She unsuccessfully tried to get me to jump into the fountain. If I were properly dressed, I probably would've...alas, jeans & sweater are not the way to go for an event like this.
IMG_3260
Senor Tallon and myself (again at the Finger Fountain...lots of pics were taken here cuz there were so many people here).
IMG_3270
Melony and a bunch of Paris Peeps: Lisa, Me, Kim, Brad, Katie, Sunshine & 'Cisco.
IMG_3275
Carlos, some guy, Brad, Me & 'Cisco. Finally a pic not at the Finger Fountain! This was actually outside of Leavey Library.
IMG_3273
Brad & Kim at an unnamed fountain near the Finger Fountain.
IMG_3277
Maria, Christophe & Brad slip sliding in the (drained) Reflecting Pool outside of Leavey.
IMG_3286
Me, Paul & Brad at the fountain in Alumni Park (outside Doheny Library).
IMG_3309
Me, Brad & 'Cisco contemplating climbing the statue in the middle of the drained E-Quad fountain (Engineering!!!). We decided not to because it was pretty slippery.

Well kiddies, that was that. It was a surprisingly fun event to be a part of and I definitely felt like I was part of a class for the first time at SC since the Freshman year dinner/luau thing at McCarthy Quad. Here's to the beginning of the end! Take care everyone and, for all you SC students, best of luck on finals!

No comments: