Monday 17 May 2010

Halfway through May

Time really flies, ey? I don't have too much to share with you all except for just a quick little post.


Dinner @ Shabu House in Burlingame. They have a Shabu Challenge here where you have to eat six plates of meat and a plate of veggies & udon noodles in 45 min or less. I didn't attempt it this time around but I'll say that it does sound manageable...if you can manage the scalding hot soup. In case you're curious, that's Harrison's arm in the pic. We went out for dinner w/Nick & Diana (while Diana's sister was in town). I just realized that I don't have any other pictures of his stay. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the Bay Area.

Chicken apple sausage omelet at Nini's (also in Burlingame). Pretty good breakfast I must say. Good home fries too! Took Melissa here after picking her up from SFO. She had the corned beef hash and Nick, who tagged along while Diana cruised SF, had the biscuits and gravy. Enjoy being back out in Sacramento Melissa!

Only other thing worth mentioning here would be that I sighted gray whales swimming by Half Moon Bay this past weekend. Didn't have my camera on hand, but I imagine it would've been pretty difficult to capture. A pleasant surprise to top off a bit of a spontaneous trip. A little reward for braving the cloudy skies and freezing winds perhaps? Adieu for now.

No comments: