Friday 30 April 2010

End of April

That month flew by. And now, onward to May (typically the best month by my estimation). Just a few quick pics of April to close out things. No surprise they all relate to food.


Pacific Rose apple. Best apple in the world bar none. Sweet, crunchy and all the good stuff you want in a apple. NZ comes through again. If you see this available at your local supermarket, go get a few pounds. You'll thank me later.

ABC Cafe in San Mateo. HK style cafe food. Quick, inexpensive and tasty. My little taste of HK without having to fly 15 hours across the Pacific.

Bi Bim Bap omelet from Art's Cafe in San Francisco. My breakfast on ANZAC day last week. Tried to find a good breakfast place in the City with the aid of Yelp and stumbled upon this tiny, counter-seating only place near Golden Gate Park. Very yum I must say. Thin & crunchy hashbrowns complemented the spinach, bean sprout, carrot, zucchini and swiss cheese filled omelet. Go try this place if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

With that, we close the chapter on April '10 and look onward to May. I wish you all the best and I'll keep you all posted on how it all unfolds for me. Au revoir for now.

No comments: